Begun in 2015, our annual “Guns and Roses” raffle is fundraiser geared towards those interested in various guns and bows. Through the purchase of a $40 “calendar”, you have 12 monthly opportunities to have your name drawn to win either the designated gun/bow for that month or the cash value option. The drawing runs from July (1st month drawn) through the following June (12th month drawn), and all names are eligible each drawing, so there is a possibility you could win multiple times!
Rules of the Raffle:
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase a raffle entry.
- Each winner will be responsible for sales tax on the gun he/she has won.
- Each winner will be responsible for all costs if the gun needs to be shipped to a different dealer.
- All unsold raffle tickets and unclaimed guns/cash prizes will become the property of the Rose Festival Association of State Center.
- Each winner will be called at the end of each month.
- Each winner will receive a ticket in the mail with the State Center Rose Festival seal.
- No ticket will be honored at Daryl’s Gun Shop unless the State Center Rose Festival seal is on it.
- Arrangements must be made with Daryl’s Gun Shop within 60 days of phone notification.
- All Federal, State and Local firearm regulations must be met by the winner prior to receiving the gun.
- If the winner does not meet the firearm regulations he/she will need to call the contact number to receive the cash prize.
- To receive a cash prize or purchase a calendar call or text (641) 751-6294 (Peggy) or (515)419-1260 (Buffi).
- Each ticket number is entered for each gun drawing. Each ticket number may win more than once.
- The Rose Festival Association of State Center will replace any discontinued or back-ordered guns with gun of similar style and/or value.
- Ongoing monthly raffle winners will be posted on the website at www.statecenterrosefestival.com.
- There will be NO refunds on any sold/lost/misplaced raffle calendars