7th Annual Rose Festival Car Show
Filling up the bustling streets of State Center, the 2018 Rose Festival Car Show has become a mainstay at Rose Festival. This year’s show takes place on Saturday, June 16th from 11:30 am until 3:00 pm. Each year, we continue to see rapid growth in the number of exhibitors making the drive on Saturday to showcase their classics. We would love for you to be a part of our festival’s great show!
More room for 2018! Six blocks will be available for showcasing your pride and joy. This year features $100 for Best Motor, Best Paint, Best Interior & Best of Show!
REGISTER TODAY by downloading the 2018 Car Show Registration Form.
Please return your registration form and $10 registration fee to Tyler Maddick at: PO BOX 385 State Center, IA 50247. Checks should be made payable to Tyler Maddick.
- Registration runs from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Judging by participants takes place between 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm
- Awards following the judging…1st, 2nd, and 3rd place to be awarded for each class
- More room for featuring cars! 4 blocks of exhibition space running along Main Street and then down 1st Ave South
- Room to park before the car show begins on 1st Ave South (roads will be blocked for registrants)
- $10.00 entry fee
- Goodie Bags and Door Prizes given to the first 125 entries!
**DASH PLAQUES TO FIRST 200 & GOODIE BAGS TILL THEY’RE GONE **
**PRE-REGISTERED ENTRIES BY MAY 25th GET A FREE EVENT T-SHIRT**
- Best Street Rod Truck 60 & Older
- Best Truck 61 & Newer
- Best Street Rod 48 & Older
- Best Rat Rod
- Best Plymouth
- Best Dodge
- Best Chrysler
- Best Ford
- Best Mustang 1964-1978
- Best Mustang 1979-2017
- Best Mercury
- Best Tri-Five Chevy
- Best Chevrolet
- Best Chevelle
- Best Nova
- Best Corvette
- Best Camaro 1967-1981
- Best Camaro 1982-2017
- Best Oldsmobile
- Best Pontiac
- Best Cadillac
- Best Bike
- Best Tuner/Import
- Best Convertible
- Best Modern Muscle
- Best Other
- Best 4×4/Offroad
Contact Tyler Maddick at 641-485-1668 with questions or for more details!