4th Annual West Marshall FFA Tractor Rose Ride Saturday, June 15th!
This year’s FFA Tractor Rose Ride will start with participants riding in the Grand Parade on Main Street at 10 a.m., gathering for lunch at the high school with a pork burger meal provided by the State Center Fire and EMS Department and then proceeding on a tractor ride through Marshall county. Participants may chose from two ride options: Parade & Ride or Ride Only. The cost to participate in either is $20 per tractor entry. Download the 2019 FFA Tractor Rose Ride Rules and Sign-Up Sheet today!
We are encouraging area tractor enthusiasts and West Marshall FFA alumni to participate in the full ride including the parade. Each year our chapter showcases a float in the Rose Festival parade to promote our chapter and thank the community for support. Your participation in the Tractor Rose Ride and parade will be our entry. Help make this year’s parade one for the record books!
The $20 per tractor entry fee includes Rose Parade entry, tractor ride entry, sack lunch and West Marshall FFA Tractor Ride Hat. Please complete the 2019 FFA Tractor Rose Ride Rules and Sign-Up Sheet form and submit with entry fee (cash or check) to West Marshall FFA Chapter, Po Box 670, State Center, IA 50247.
Application must be received by June 5, 2019!
For questions regarding this event, your contacts are:
- Jason Carolan, West Marshall FFA Chapter Advisor, 641-330-0958
- Anna Brooks, West Marshall FFA Chapter Advisor, 563-209-4692
- Cody Kline, West Marshall FFA Chapter Vice President, 641-352-0422
Thank you for considering participating in our special ride. Please share copies of this information with others who you think would be interested. Print off sheets and send to the address above.
A map of the locations needed can be found on our facebook page West Marshall FFA Tractor Rose Ride.
West Marshall FFA Tractor Rose Ride Schedule for Saturday, June 15, 2019:
1. Unloading of tractors 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. (at Green’s – 2402 Eastman Ave, State Center)
2. Parade Line Up 8:45 a.m. (Figgin’s Addition)
3. Grand Parade 10 a.m. Sharp
4. 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m., Non-Parade tractors arrive and unload behind West Marshall Middle School
5. Following Parade at 11:30 am SC Fire & EMS pork burger meal at West Marshall Middle School
6. Tractor Ride Rules 12:00 pm
7. 12:05 p.m. Tractor Ride Takes The Road
8. 2:00 p.m. Arrival back to middle school
Rules and Safety
All Drivers Must be 16 and older with Valid Driver’s License. No dualed tractors are allowed on ride. All Tractors must meet an 8 mph speed requirement. All riders are subject to their own insurance. No cell phones are to be used while operating tractors unless emergency. Obey traffic laws. General rules and house keeping rules will be explained the day of ride before departing. Slow moving sign required. Remember to have fun.